The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) is a Federal government agency in Nigeria established [in January 1990] with the sole aim of inhibiting the cultivating, processing, extracting, trading, and trafficking of hard drugs in the nation. Having said that, some of the questions answered in this write up regarding ndlea recruitment include the following.
- What is NDLEA?
- Is the Recruitment 2019 Form out?
- What are the General Requirements?
- When is the Deadline?
- How can I know i am Shortlisted?
- In this article, you will also learn How to Apply among other things.
Let’s get started!
Is NDLEA Recruitment 2020 Form out?
Yes, the form was released a few weeks ago. It was also gathered that the agency would recruit as much as 5000 personnel to help boost the workforce.
Below are the conditions you must fulfill to apply.
- All applicants must fill in the application form provided on the website, upload passport and print out the application slip which would be used throughout the process of the recruitment.
- Candidates shall be literate and must possess such educat ional qualifications as specified below for the position.
- A Shortlisted candidate must be certified physically and menta l ly fit for recruitment by a medical officer from a Government Hospital before final selection.
- All prospective candidates must be individuals with good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offence save road traffic offence.
- All prospective candidates must be free from any kind of financial insolvency or bankruptcy.
- Candidates will be required to download two (2) referee forms to be filled by two (2) persons of reputable standing in the society.
- Successful candidates will be required to fill further vetting forms.
- All successful candidates will be subjected to random illicit drug use test throughout their service in the Agency.
1.) Only shortlisted applicants shall be invited for further examination and interview.
2.) Application is nationwide.
3.) The application process is FREE OF CHARGE; don’t pay any fee to anybody.
4.) Multiple applications will get you disqualified.
That being said, it is equally important to let you know that the vacant positions to be filled include Narcotic Officer Cadre and Narcotic Assistant Cadre. The requirement for each position is further highlighted below.
Requirements for Narcotic Officer Cadre
Here are the key requirements required to be eligible for the vacant positions.
- The candidate intending to apply for a Narcotic Officer Cadre should not be less than (22) years and not more than thirty (30) years.
- Interested candidates must have at least a first degree or higher national diploma (HND) from an education institution accredited by the Federal Ministry of Education.
- Candidates applying for a lawyer and doctor must have first degree professional credentials in the respective field.
Requirements for Narcotic Assistant Cadre
- Candidates willing to apply for the service of Narcotic Assistant (NSS) must not be less than eighteen (18) years and not crossed thirty (30) years old
- Must have completed Secondary School
Documents Required for NDLEA Application
Below are the documents you are required to submit for National Drug Law Enforcement Agency recruitment 2019.
- A comprehensive Curriculum Vitae [CV]
- All certificates from Primary School to the Highest Level of Education Obtained
- Certificate of Local Government of Origin
- Certificate of State of Origin
- A valid Government Issued ID such as the National Identification Number (NIN), Nigerian International Passport, Valid Driver’s License
- A recent Passport (sized) Photo
How To Apply For the Recruitment
Want to apply? All you need do is to sign up and apply at the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) employment portal at www.emplug.com/NDLEA and follow the process on the page.
If you meet the required qualifications, you will be allowed to partake in the ONLINE Aptitude Test and given a Unique Test ID Number.
Be sure to upload all the necessary documents on the portal so as to be duly recognized as an applicant.
These are the documents we listed earlier i.e. your Curriculum Vitae (CV), all your certificates from Primary School to your current Level of Education, Certificate of State and Local government of Origin, a valid Government issued ID, among others.
NB: Please read all the instructions properly before filling or submitting the form, and also don’t give your hard-earned money to anyone for the form – it’s completely free!
When is the Deadline?
The application portal will be closed on Thursday, August 29, 2019. Information about any extension or postponement of the date will be published later on this website.
The shortlisted candidates are the only one that will be contacted for the subsequent phase. Once you are shortlisted, you will be invited for an interview on a later date.
To print your interview letter or confirm the venue and time table for the interview, all you need do is to visit the NDLEA’s official website and you will get myriads of helpful information there.
Having said that, it is equally important to inform you that you need to take certain documents with you while going for the interview, and this includes your recent passport, original and photocopy copy of your credentials, and the likes.
Wrapping it Up
The monthly take home of the workers of this agency is quite high but not as high as what some elected officials of Nigeria such as the governors make every month.
I wish all applicants well in the ndlea recruitment. Inside this write up are the requirements and application process you need for successful registration. Do not hesitate to make use of the comment box should you any question or suggestion.